Club activation will begin on September 1, 2020 in anticipation of a USAV club season. While we understand the season may look different, we do plan on running programming and other USAV events will still be happening, so club activation will proceed as normal.
A Club Director’s Handbook will be distributed on Friday, August 21 via e-mail.
Clubs must follow these steps in order to be fully activated for the 2020-2021 season:
1) Club must claim their SportsEngine HQ account (see our website for details). Club must also grant CEVA “Organizational Administrator” rights in their SE HQ.
2) Club Director must have a CEVA/USAV membership for the 2020-2021 season. Club Director memberships are available for purchase on September 1, 2020 (all other adult memberships are available on September 8, 2020).
3) Club Director must have a current (through 10/31/2021) background screen attached to their USAV membership.
4) Club Director must have a current (through 10/31/2021) SafeSport certification attached to their USAV membership.
5) Club Director must sign and return the Club Director’s Agreement & Acknowledgement Form (“A/A Form”) to the CEVA office. This form will be distributed via DocuSign on September 1.
6) Clubs must have no outstanding financial balances with the CEVA region.
Tentative deadline for activation is October 31, 2020. Clubs not activated by that date will be deactivated in SportsEngine and removed from our website.
Clubs must activate for parent meetings, tryout information, etc to be posted on the CEVA website.
Clubs must activate before any certificates of insurance can be produced on their behalf.
Clubs must activate before they can register for any CEVA-owned events, such as Power League, Regionals, Presidents Day, Friendship Tournament, or Bid Tournament.